Stone Fox may also terminate the Services or terminate your right to access or use the Services or any portion thereof without notice and at any time for any reason. In the event of such termination, you are no longer authorised to access the Services, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the content and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities specified in these Terms, shall each survive such termination. Please do not access or use any part of the services if you do not agree to be bound to these terms.
Please take some time to review the following Terms for our Services. By accessing or using the Services, including purchasing any products, you understand and agree:
(1) to accept, comply with, and be bound by these Terms;
(2) that you have the right, authority, and capacity to abide by these Terms;
(3) to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations concerning your access to and use of the Services; and
(4) that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under law.
Certain services may be subject to additional terms, guidelines or rules, which will be available in conjunction with those relevant services, and those additional terms will become part of these Terms when you use those services.
Information about us
Stone Fox Limited (www.ilovestonefox.com) is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales under company number 08232767. Our VAT number is 314794596.
Our registered office is as follows:
AGP Sycamore House
Sutton Quays Business Park
You can contact us by filling in this form or emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours.
The intellectual property rights in all content, features and functionality made available to you on or through this website, remains the property of Stone Fox and are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved by Stone Fox. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that the use of and reliance on any content is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall Stone Fox be liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content.
You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, copy, modify, display, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content obtained through or on the services, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. Any use of the Content, except as specifically provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
By placing an order with Stone Fox you are (i) offering to purchase a product, (ii) representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and (iii) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is accurate and you are an authorised user of the payment method provided. Receipt by you of an order confirmation sent by Stone Fox does not constitute our acceptance of an order.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
2. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or uncontrollable forces, for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Information page for further information.
3. In order to enter into a contract with Stone Fox you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank accepted by us.
4. Stone Fox accepts payment via SagePay Form and Paypal. Where payment is made using SagePay your payment shall be processed by SagePay and will be subject to their terms and conditions. Please ensure that you read the Sage Pay terms carefully as Stone Fox Ltd is not responsible for and shall have no liability to you for such terms. All payments shall be made in pounds sterling (£GBP) and payment is only accepted from the following cards: MasterCard, Visa and Maestro. When ordering, your card details are secure. Stone Fox Ltd does not retain your card data.
5. Stone Fox retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you via email and we will confirm the identity of the party with which you have contracted (Stone Fox). When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to change.
6. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and does not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. Stone Fox reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any part thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from Stone Fox, for any reason whatsoever. Stone Fox also reserves the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification
7. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on www.ilovestonefox.com are accurate, errors may occur. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, either due to a typographical or other error, Stone Fox shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If payment has already been made or if your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, Stone Fox shall credit your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. If your order has been delivered outside the EU, please note that VAT has not been charged. We have the policy of charging all customers the same throughout the world, so that the price paid in Pounds Sterling is the same wherever customers live (except for shipping costs). None of the significant additional administrative costs for overseas orders are passed on to customers. Equally, an effective reduction in prices through reclaiming VAT is not available. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'. All prices displayed on the Services are quoted in G.B.P.
8. Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
9. All features, specifications, products, prices of products and services, discounts, promotions and offers described on our Services are subject to change at any time, and we reserve the right to make changes to them without notice to you.
10. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the www.ilovestonefox.com; however, the actual colour you will see will depend on many factors, including your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colours.
Please see either the ‘Delivery Information’ or ‘Returns’ webpages for other terms of sale, including information on shipping, delivery and tracking, the ordering and payment process, returns, refunds and other helpful information.
Stone Fox reserves the right to restrict delivery to addresses within or outside of the United Kingdom. The risk of loss and title for product(s) purchased by you pass to you upon our delivery of the product(s) to the carrier
11. You have the right as a consumer to cancel a Contract at any time within seven days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Stone Fox assumes no responsibility for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content, products, information, materials and services made available through our services. Any products, services and content made available or obtained through the use of the services, is done at your own discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system/loss of data as a result. If you are dissatisfies with any part of the services or any terms outlined as part of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the services.
To the extent permitted by law, Stone Fox and its suppliers hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages for lose of use, profits, data or other intangible damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services arising out of or related to the use of this website or linked sites and any material posted thereon irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Any loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of secure services and/or any personal information stored therein.
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojans or others which may be transmitted to or through the services.
- Any errors or omissions in the services or any content or information or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any of the foregoing.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Stone Fox Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) or fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You have read this disclaimer and agree to it on the basis that you agree it is reasonable.
Linking to this website
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Stone Fox reserves the right to remove any linked source if it contains or features any unacceptable content, as determined in Stone Fox Limited’s sole discretion, including, but not limited to the following:
- Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including, without limitation, expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language, and hate speech
- Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services,
- References to illegal activity, malpractice, purposeful overcharging, or false advertising,
- Content that is illegal, or a violation of any law or regulation, or the rights of any other person or entity,
- Language that is intended to impersonate other users or is offensive or uses inappropriate user names, or
- Content that is encrypted or that contains computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or the Services.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If Stone Fox authorizes you to deep-link your website or a service offered by your website to the Services, you understand and agree to the following:
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Stone Fox and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation.
- Stone Fox has no obligation to continue to provide or make the service or the Services available;
- All conditions, disclaimers and limitations on use set forth in these Terms remain in full force and effect;
- All intellectual property rights relating to Stone Fox, including all ownership rights, remain the exclusive property of Stone Fox
- You will be solely responsible for the data and content that you publish on your website; and
- Stone Fox may terminate your access to the Services at any time in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stone Fox Limited, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the Website, your breach of these terms and conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
Stone Fox reserves the right to take exclusive control and defense of any such claim otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate fully with Stone Fox in asserting any available defenses.
Stone Fox shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version of the terms.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected, all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Stone Fox operates a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know at email@example.com if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither party has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither party shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
We may occasionally offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
Updated July 2015