What information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to voluntarily provide it to us. If you decide to place an order with us, we will require certain personal information in order to process your order. “Personal Information” can be defined as information that is unique to you.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including names, email addresses, postal addresses, billing addresses, telephone numbers).
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including IP addresses, geographical locations, browser types, operating systems, website navigation paths, referral sources, length of visits, page views).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to www.ilovestonefox.com and information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including names, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including names, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers).
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Where do we store your personal information?
We use a trusted third party payment processing service (Paypal) to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information. With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected.
You can elect to save your credit or debit card details once your order on our Website has been processed, to make any future orders quicker and easier. However, for your security, you will need to enter your card’s 3-digit security code for every subsequent transaction where you elect to use the saved credit/debit card. If you elect to store your credit or debit card details after an order on the Website, your credit/debit card details will be stored with our payment processor.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes;
- To send goods purchased via the website.
- To send statements and invoices, and collect payments.
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- To enable your use of the services available on the website.
- To send you general commercial communications.
- To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- To send to you marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this. You are entitled to inform us at any time if you would like to opt out of receiving such marketing communications.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, PayPal. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Stone Fox website.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from our store we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us.
All Stone Fox customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us you should opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications which we might send you.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you.
We use persistent cookies on our website. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their specified expiry dates. We will use the persistent cookies for the following purposes: to enable our website to recognise you when you visit, and to remember your preferences relating to the use of our website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clickingTools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all cookies using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
We may disclose anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to www.ilovestonefox.com or the number of purchases made as required. An independent company is used to collect such data on our behalf, using cookies. Statistical data gathered can include: duration of page views, the path taken through the site and other general information. We store this type of information and use it to help improve the services to our users.
Disclosures of your information
Stone Fox Ltd may disclose your personal information:
- As you expressly authorize us to do so;
- As necessary to provide products and services to you;
- As necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us in connection with our transactions with you;
- If Stone Fox Limited, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets and, in which case, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- To protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stone Fox Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these individual policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Stone Fox, you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You are expected to keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people to access your personal information.
Stone Fox Ltd (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
You have the right to access the information which Stone Fox holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You may lodge an access request for free, but depending upon the personal information you request, we may impose a charge to recover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will notify you of any such change upon receiving your access request, and confirm whether you wish to proceed and pay such charge.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding our policies please do not hesitate to contact Stone Fox Customer Services at email@example.com